VIPER SKINS CYBER MONDAY 24 HOUR SALE

VIPERSKINS- CYBER MONDAY 24 HOUR V2 SALE + FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS!!

Victor Company USA is giving away a FREE V2 PRECISION REAR STOCK with EVERY VIPER SKINS ORDER!!! (a $39.99 Value)

Plus FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!! (even UK international orders)

The 24 hour sale sale starts Monday 12 midnight Eastern Time (9pm PST) and ends 24 hours later. 24 HOURS ONLY, NO WHINING!

THERE IS NO COUPON FOR THIS, OUR WEBSITE WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE ITSELF AT 12 MIDNIGHT EST / 9 PM PST)

http://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/

ViperSkins_V2_4.jpg

UPGRADE YOUR AICS STOCK OR AI RIFLE!!!

FEATURES AND BENEFITS

Widened Fore-end: Gives a more stable shooting platform when shooting off barricades.

Offhand Palmswell: Gives your offhand a proper grip your hand when shooting in any offhand position.

Pistol grip: Our standard grip gives you a grippy, non-slip, ergonomic hold. Puts your hand in the proper position to make accurate shots and keep the weapon under your control.

Fast action thumb shelf: The ViperSkins Fast Action Thumb Shelf gives you a positive index point for quick bolt manipulation and repeat shots.

Rear Stock: V2 PRS Ergonomically designed with a lower bag shelf than the V1 rear stock or the AI pistolgripped skins. The V2 PRS can accept the Accushot monopod with no mods.

Texture: The medium toothed texture has been designed to give a good grip in wet and dry environments.

Material: A durable military grade polymer composite has just enough flex to resist hard impacts with a hardness to defend against scratching and chemical deterioration.

Optional Picatinny Rails: Allows you to mount forward illuminators, IR, sling mounts.

http://www.victorcompanyusa.com

ViperSkins_V2_7.jpg

Our new V2 PRS fits the Accushot Monopod with NO MODIFICATIONS

ViperSkins_V2_9.jpg

ViperSkins_V2_8.jpg

THE NEW V2's LOWER BAG SHELF GIVE YOU ROCK SOLID SUPPORT!

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

ViperSkins_V2_2.jpg

ViperSkins_V2.jpg

We also offer pre-dipped MULTICAM Skins for $55 for the V1 skins, $25 more for the V2 PRS.

Multicam1.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Arrived on Thur and used for the first time today. Didn't get stung for any additional costs at my end which was a surprise so all in it cost me £149 with an additional set of V2's, XL palm swell, cammo dipped and postage.

image_zpsf1ea980a.jpg

image_zps22bb5c31.jpg

image_zpsc3568333.jpg

I love the extra large pistol grip.

Arrived on Thur and used for the first time today. Didn't get stung for any additional costs at my end which was a surprise so all in it cost me £149 with an additional set of V2's, XL palm swell, cammo dipped and postage.

image_zpsf1ea980a.jpg

image_zps22bb5c31.jpg

image_zpsc3568333.jpg

I love the extra large pistol grip.

Hi Chris,,

Sure is looking good,, I have got to admit I do fancy a set myself??.

Would be interesting to see how the pistol grip fits my hand???,

Chris have you ever done a 600yrd br comp?? or i have got the wrong chap??

Rgds, Darrel

Hi Chris,,

Sure is looking good,, I have got to admit I do fancy a set myself??.

Would be interesting to see how the pistol grip fits my hand???,

Chris have you ever done a 600yrd br comp?? or i have got the wrong chap??

Rgds, Darrel

You have the right guy, I would have the smallest factory group that day but for you!

Archived