RCS II - AICS type chassis for Tikka T3 w Viper Skins

Hi,

I've changed my mind about the set-up of my Tikka T3 and I'm selling my RCS Chassis System II.

It's a black RCS II T3 calibre group A (.223 Rem to .308 Win) with Viper Skins, which accepts AICS magazines.

• Material: Aircraft grade Aluminium - machined from a solid billet.
  • Finish: Hard Anodised
  • Bedding: Alloy chassis ensures consistent contact between action and stock.
  • Integral Recoild Lug = No reqiurement for factory recoil lug found on Tikka T3's.
  • Magazine compatability: A: AICS type including plastic .223 mags.
  • Accepts any barrel contour up to 1.25" (31.75mm) straight cylinder.Accepts original T3 as well as after market triggers

It's in "as new" condition.

The retail price is €750 or about £600 at the current exchange rate.

I'm selling it for £450 including postage and packaging.

AICSforT3_zps7d74b580.jpg

AICSforT3-parts_zps1f251e6b.jpg

Please note, the tape on the chassis in the bottom picture is to prevent the action screws from disappearing.

Thanks for looking.

Best regards,

Christian

Faster than expected BD smile.gif

But I think it was a fair price, as Tony says.

I was very close to start rebuilding the Tikka to make the most of the RCS, but realized I need to rationalize my procurement strategy.

Focus, focus, focus. Make money, buy AW.

The "make money" part is causing a bit of a headache though, but I'm sure I'll get there.

Christian

1352498824[/url]' post='136098']

I'm thinking about making my T3 into a kinda AW copy using this. I'm told I can bond the chassis to the action just like the AW and I'll eventually get a CG trigger group for her too!;)

It's a cool stock for that, and I like the pistol grip over the thumbhole, but as per my PM, I'm setting my T3 up as a basic stalking gun.

Good to hear you've got plans for it. There seems to be more and more accessories for T3 these days, such as the trigger, which is cool. I think the T3 punches above its weight, good value for money.

Archived