been out to test some new bullets???, these bullets were sent to me by a good friend in cornwall :lol: , now as i shoot varmints, foxes and do a few comps i have been looking for a good all round bullet load combo, the calbre that i use is 6mm ppc in a sako 75,,,,,

Now to say that i am fusy would be an understatement as i think that all componants should be of good qaulity to get the best out of any given rifle,,,,, this normaly means hand made top grade bullets made in the usa,,,, now some times this is were the problems start as they are not always easy to get hold of???

the bullets that i used are made in the uk by g&c,, these were 68g hand made match bullets!!

the first batch were loaded with my normal match load of 26.6g of vit 130, lupua cases fully preped to br standards!!, fed 205 primers, with an a.o.l. just touching the rifling, and this was the result??29-04-07_1406.jpg

the top group was with g&c bullets and the bottom group was with bibs 59g hand made bullets???

i think that g&c are onto a winner,, and they are made in this country of our,s???? i for one will be useing these in some of my comps this year??? but as yet i have not had the chance to try them on some bunnies??? all the best f2n

Looking good darrel :lol::D

All the best.................

RAY................... :lol: :lol:

Guest varmartin

Darrel,

I have used them my self on Varmints and looking at the size of the hollow point i expected them to expand well. They sure do!!

They vapourise bunnies as good as the vmax range and as you know are extremely accurate too. :) :)

Martin

Darrel,

I have used them my self on Varmints and looking at the size of the hollow point i expected them to expand well. They sure do!!

They vapourise bunnies as good as the vmax range and as you know are extremely accurate too. :o:D

Martin

martin,,,

I had the same thoughts myself when i see the sise of the hollow point????

I think that with a bit of tweeking here and there i will get a better group????

even so i think that they are onto a winner :):)

darrel

Archived