Tikka T3 Tactical .223

Ok my shooting needs are going to change completely as I am moving towards more gallery and mini rifle and I need / want more AR type rifles. To do this the Tikka is going to have to go.

After this ( and the Howa 1500 on here ) I have nothing else I need part with as the rest are all black and far too much fun to shoot.

I have spent the last 10 months or so with this rifle and have fired around 150 rounds only. The rifle deserves more use.

The previous owned put 300 rounds through.

Superb rifle in what I would call very good condition. Some slight scratches to the side of the stock only. Standard rifle complete with brake.

Going to sell with the 6-9 bipod and mono pod and would like £800. This I believe is a great price for the three items

The mod is an Ase Ultra Jet Z compact. This has around 100 rounds through and I would like £220. Complete with box and docs etc. Comes with an Ase OD cover. Would prefer to sell both rifle and mod together.

Posting this on the iPad and no access to my photos hence pics to be posted up tomorrow. If anyone has any questions or queries please shout out. High res pics can be emailed to anyone if needed.

I am sure if there is a deserving owner for this rifle he or she will be on this site.

Photo now added : ;)

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g355/glenstewart/P1020028.jpg

• 4 months later...
Ok my shooting needs are going to change completely as I am moving towards more gallery and mini rifle and I need / want more AR type rifles. To do this the Tikka is going to have to go.

After this ( and the Howa 1500 on here ) I have nothing else I need part with as the rest are all black and far too much fun to shoot.

I have spent the last 10 months or so with this rifle and have fired around 150 rounds only. The rifle deserves more use.

The previous owned put 300 rounds through.

Superb rifle in what I would call very good condition. Some slight scratches to the side of the stock only. Standard rifle complete with brake.

Going to sell with the 6-9 bipod and mono pod and would like £800. This I believe is a great price for the three items

The mod is an Ase Ultra Jet Z compact. This has around 100 rounds through and I would like £220. Complete with box and docs etc. Comes with an Ase OD cover. Would prefer to sell both rifle and mod together.

Posting this on the iPad and no access to my photos hence pics to be posted up tomorrow. If anyone has any questions or queries please shout out. High res pics can be emailed to anyone if needed.

I am sure if there is a deserving owner for this rifle he or she will be on this site.

Photo now added : wink.gif

hi did you sell this? if not very interested and would arrange through local dealer.

thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived