BRITISH CUSTOM ACTIONS

• Group:UKV Supporter

Posted Today, 05:06 PM

D.C.R ACTIONS

here are a few pics of our actions we have been making for over 5years now,we were one of the first if not the first true british actions to be avalible on the british market,all the actions and componant parts are made in house right down to the sako style extractor these are avalible to any custom rifle builder or f.a.c holder and could be sent to any r.f.d of your choosing

ACTION

416 OR 4140 AVALIBLE IN SINGLE SHOT,MULTI-SHOT LEFT OR RIGHT HAND PORT AND LEFT OR RIGHT HAND BOLT (we can tailor the ejection port to any size to match the cartridge length

action body is heat-treated to 39-43rc

body can be coated with dimalite to 2-4 microns thickthe coating has exceptional tribological properties due to its high hardness(1000hv)and a very low coefficient of friction (0.1).Thegraded structure gives outstanding adhesion and toughness making it suitable for high wear reduction in many sliding applications

AND CAN COME WITH 5MM EXTENDED BARREL TENION THREAD

BOLT

4140 OR 416 DEP ON ACTION BODY THE BOLTS CAN COME WITH ANY BOLT FACE SIZE AND CAN CUSTOMIZE THE SIZE OF THE FIRING PIN AND HOLE FOR ANY PRIMER SIZE

BOLT HARDENED TO 40-45RC HANDLE IS S/STEEL WELDED TO THE BOLT FOR ADDED STRENGTH AND CAN COME WITH ANY TOL BOLT TO BODY FIT THAT IS ASKED FOR FITTED WITH CUSTOM MADE IN HOUSE FIRING PIN ASSEMBLY

RAIL

416 OR 4140 FULL LENGTH PICATINNY STYLE FITTED TO ACTION VIA 4 M4 S/STEEL BOLTS AVALIBLE IN ANY M.O.A

LUG

416 OVERSIZE 7MM LUG PRECISION GROUND TO +- .01MM

ACTIONS ARE FULLY CUSTOMISABLE WITH IN HOUSE ENGRAVING TO YOUR SPEC I.E COMPANY LOGO ETC

WE MAKE CUSTOM ACTIONS FOR SOME OF THE BIGGEST CUSTOM RIFLE BUILDERS IN THE UK

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS

AVALIBLE TO TRADE AND F.A.C HOLDERS VIA YOUR LOCAL R.F.D

PRICE FOR UNCOATED ACTION POLISHED OR VAPOR BLASTED

FULLY FITTED WITH CUSTOM FIRING PIN,RAIL AND PINNED RECOIL LUG

P.O.A RING 01548856742

titanium!B)

Yes please. Not sure I have the budget :o

Short action repeater, wsm.

Was chatting to fox re GBR yesterday. They look v nice but perhaps a little too heavy, I don't know full weight only action body 450gr.

• 4 months later...

They look great John, Im looking forward to recieving my first batch shortly. I didnt realise you were doing them in black also, although Id say most of my orders will be for polished stainless. Talk soon.

Archived