new accessorie for ackley

well i thought i would treat myself to a early christmas prezie in a new vehicle to taxi my ackley about shooting as the old fronty was starting to cost to much on repairs,this is far better on fuel ,and is more comfortable,plus has loads of room in the back for other chorspicture003fn1.jpg

very nice foxshot, hopefully I will get myself a jeep towards the end of this year, have to wait till after the wedding. Its a nissan isnt it? They seem to be getting real popular. Happy offroading.

I think it is completely the wrong vehicle for what you want and I am prepared to ( at great personal loss) sell you my fully restored Frontera, and take that wholly unsuitable Nissan off your hands. :angry:

Redfox

P.S nice one

Lose the Hair dresser`s tyre`s, side runners and you`ll be half way there to becoming a man :angry:

L.O.L :rolleyes: i am thinking of chainging the tyres to somthing more suitable for both off road and road use(any sugestions) so i guess that makes me 3/4 of the way to becoming a man

Redfox if it wasnt for the fact that the diff went on the fronty and it was going to cost a fair few hundred quid i would have kept it plus i was only geting about 25 max per gallon ,i will pm you in a couple of seasons if i want to take you up on your offer :rolleyes:

Archived