"Late night phone call!!"

foxing2night

Well, Just when i thought that i was settling down to look at the box???

The phone rang late on last night,,,,,,,

A friend of mine has been having trouble with a fox that has been living in an old straw loft!!!!

Man has this bugger given me the run around over the last week!!!

The little runt would just dive out of sight??? and were ever we looked we could not spot him in or about any of the fields on the farm!!!!!!

That is when we found out where he was living?? Ha, Ha

I knew that it would not be long before he would make a mistake??? And he did!!!

He was seen in the farm yard, sgratting about,, Happy as larry,,,,,,

I Knew that the chances of him still being there, as it would take me a good half an hour to get there,,,, Were slim, but what the hell off i went!!!!!

Around the buildings, I thought that my hmr would be ideal???

To cut a long story short,,, I put the sneak on him, And at 50yrds i put one in the boiler room!!!!!!!

DSC00011.jpg

To say that i was happy would be an understatement,,,, This was not the normal size fox that i have been getting it was manky runt!!!!!! And i think that he would of been a problem fox???

Those little 17 are not bad at all,,,, safe as houses,,, In certain cirrcumstances

Would not of taken the shot with my ppc ???

All the best F2n

Goon on ya! I wish I could get this bugger that has evaded me for the last 12 -18 months as easily :lol: I have had phone call after phone call, I have waited morning, noon & night but as yet I have not got her, but I feel lucky this year :lol: so whatch this space :lol: (he says hopfully)

Goon on ya! I wish I could get this bugger that has evaded me for the last 12 -18 months as easily :lol: I have had phone call after phone call, I have waited morning, noon & night but as yet I have not got her, but I feel lucky this year :lol: so whatch this space :lol: (he says hopfully)

Hi nigel,,,

I am sure that you will my friend,,,,,,

Have faith, and keep at it!!!

All the best darrel

P.s nigel, Get a time if you can when this foxs is about???

Hi nigel,,,

I am sure that you will my friend,,,,,,

Have faith, and keep at it!!!

All the best darrel

P.s nigel, Get a time if you can when this foxs is about???

Hi Darrel, I have tried everything except my patients :lol: I tried the clock and the bugger was there at 06.20 on the first day, 15.40 the second day and 18.30 the third, so I give that up as a sad job, but I will get her. I have the rest of her family this year and I recently had her new boy friend :lol: so it's just a matter of time pard. But mange is rife this year so she may succumb to that first. I do hope not as I have enjoyed the challenge and it would be a shame for such a smart animal to die that way. But we will see :lol:

Goon on ya! I wish I could get this bugger that has evaded me for the last 12 -18 months as easily :angry: I have had phone call after phone call, I have waited morning, noon & night but as yet I have not got her, but I feel lucky this year ;) so whatch this space :rolleyes: (he says hopfully)

i hope you get her mate, i had one on 1 of my patches i could not get either, i first saw her in april last year and she had been eluding for months- i had seen it umpteen times in the lamp etc and had even seen her in day light a few times, but never stood long enough to get the shot off. I eventually got her late in december on a new sown grass field, the field she was in was just outside her normal territory and i think she got confused as to where she was and just sat by an oak tree in the lamp, the shot was taken and it was good night vienna.

i hope you get her mate, i had one on 1 of my patches i could not get either, i first saw her in april last year and she had been eluding for months- i had seen it umpteen times in the lamp etc and had even seen her in day light a few times, but never stood long enough to get the shot off. I eventually got her late in december on a new sown grass field, the field she was in was just outside her normal territory and i think she got confused as to where she was and just sat by an oak tree in the lamp, the shot was taken and it was good night vienna.

I will get her if I don't then the mange probably will

Hi boys,

Been out again tonight!!,

Had a little call and hey presto!!!! a pair of eyes ,,,, Not just looking at me, But running in like a cub in the summer???, We just stopped calling and he just stud there looking at me At about 80yrds,,, Not often that i get an easy one???

I think that this farm had been lamped by someone before as there seemed to be a lot of lamp shy foxes on there????

It does make it a bit more of a challange

Sad part was that i had left my bloody phone in the car !!!!!!

And even worse was that we had a second fox in a field near by,,, and as he ran in,,, The bungee lamp whent dead???

Then we called it a night!!!!!! HE WILL BE THERE FOR AGAIN!!!!!!

All the best Darrel

Nice going on nailing that fox f2n,i guess the hmr sure can do a good job when needed,

C.H have you not tryed a cage trap for that elusive fox, by the way who is the chick in your avatar

Archived