combination gun

cody222

can someone please help me looking for a combination gun in 410/22hornet ,dose anyone make one the only one i can find is a m6 scout on gunbroker, i would like one of them but cant find anyone to ship one over her

can someone please help me looking for a combination gun in 410/22hornet ,dose anyone make one the only one i can find is a m6 scout on gunbroker, i would like one of them but cant find anyone to ship one over her

If you search for a "drilling" you are more likely to find what you are after.

I didn't quite find what you are after: http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/results.php?fetch=Results&Filter[NewType][]=Drilling&Filter[NewMechanism][]=Over%20and%20Under&Filter[NewMechanism][]=Side%20by%20Side&Filter[Calibre][]=16%20gauge%20%26%208x57R&Filter[Calibre][]=16%20gauge%20%26%20.22&perPage=30&sortField=Price&sortOrder=asc

I once (1970s) had a US Stevens/?Savage in 20g/22mag.They did them in other combinations,and very occasionally come on the used market here.

It was a savage model 24.Check out this on the web-there is also an owner's club..They did/do a 410/hornet,I think.Best and worst of both worlds, it had it's limited uses-walked up/stalked rabbits in heavy/sparse gorse covered hillsides.Cheap too,at least then!Good luck in your search

george

Archived