Mixing buiseness with pleasure

A few pics of the time i took the wife up the hill, and she took the Hinds back down :angry:

DSC03994.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC03978.jpg

God im bored, stuck offshore Holland. Not a dram has passed my lips honest guvnor :unsure:

Some great shots looks pretty hard going in places, I see you say your off shore ,I used to do a bit of that was a sat diver in my younger days :o what sector you in and whats your rotation, bet your gagging for a beer and itching to pull the trigger? :)

How many beasts do you take off the hill a year and have the Sika got up to you yet?

Have a good shift ,all the best Andy

Thanks for the replys,

Sorry about the replys, have been in the middle of traveling back from Holland. Oh and had to stop the night for a new years drink or 10. I cant remember after the 7th flamin zambuka :lol: .

Yeah the ground was ok. Some really nice bits but some really bad too. One of the bits was a big basin and the biests had to be hand dragged up out of it. Needless to say no one went in there and all the big stags new it. So the hire of an argo later and we were on our way down into the basin. Had some real nice days in this basin. Had a 585yrd stag with a mates 7mm ultra mag.

The ground it self is on the west coast of Scotland, i no longer shoot it as it was a 4 hour drive and i just couldnt put in the time that was needed.

The rifle is a custom from Riflecraft. About six years old and still shooting .200" groups. Based on a remmy action,pac-nor tube,jewel trigger,PES Mod, Mcmillan cammo stock. A very nice rifle that has done over 6000 rounds. One of those rifles i will take to my grave. :lol: no i mean it. :lol:

Adam

Archived