How long does the NRA normally take to process membership applications? I sent mine off 6 weeks ago and they haven't even cashed the cheque! I want to be able to hire a range a couple of times ove what's left of the summer.

I Sent off my application on the 21-06 and received an e-mail on the 25-06 telling me that they would be processing my application asap.

Have since had a phonecall confirming some details.

I would check to confirm they received your application.

Cheers

Sean

They are still living in the 1950's in a parallel universe to ours.

Your not wrong! I'll phone em again next week. I can't book a target without a membership number! No point being a member if I can't book a target.

Your not wrong! I'll phone em again next week. I can't book a target without a membership number! No point being a member if I can't book a target.

At the risk of being negative; this week (and next) is the Imperial Meeting.

I doubt you will get much sense out of them until it's over. :unsure:

Other people that have had similiar problems have managed to get a responce from some of the NRA staff on this sight: http://www.full-bore.co.uk/index.php

Go into the National Shooting Organisations forum, although its quiet this week as Heather who usually answers questions on the site is working her socks off for the summer meeting.

It should be stressed that this isn't an official NRA forum, God knows there's a need for one! :angry:

Good luck. :)

Other people that have had similiar problems have managed to get a responce from some of the NRA staff on this sight: http://www.full-bore.co.uk/index.php

Go into the National Shooting Organisations forum, although its quiet this week as Heather who usually answers questions on the site is working her socks off for the summer meeting.

It should be stressed that this isn't an official NRA forum, God knows there's a need for one! :angry:

Good luck. :)

Thanks mate I'm a member of fullbore so I'll do a post later

Archived