On Target question?

shooter79

Evening all,

Just getting my head around the On Target program which so far looks like a great tool for any reloader, has anyone paid for it yet, do i get any new features with the upgrade?

Any way my issue is when i set the individual bullet holes, the tutorial seems to show large circles covering the total size of the bullet holes. When i set then using my program they seem tiny not covering the at all, is it user error?

I have included a screen shot from the tutorial.

Thoughts if you have any?

Carl.

...Thoughts if you have any? Carl.

Carl. I just bought the package. I find it fairly straightforward to use. In the settings area on the right hand side (4th box down) I have set the bullet hole size to .264. I don't know if the free version has all these options. Regards JCS

Hi Shooter 79,

I'm guessing that you haven't given your target a scale to work from.

Do you mean a reference point? First box on left ? Picture was taken with digital camera. I place the figure 10 here as camera was 10 inches away when taken ?

Carl. I just bought the package. I find it fairly straightforward to use. In the settings area on the right hand side (4th box down) I have set the bullet hole size to .264. I don't know if the free version has all these options. Regards JCS

How much did it work out ?

Do you mean a reference point? First box on left ? Picture was taken with digital camera. I place the figure 10 here as camera was 10 inches away when taken ?

I'm Running a mac version with a different layout, but on your screen shot the 7th box from the right with 2 X's click and drag point to point and give it a distance, might not be the cure your looking for.

B

Archived