BAT Tactical Repeater for sale

Continuing rationalisation of kit, as I have a new rifle on order, which will do all I require.

So, for sale (with regret) is my BAT Tactical, RS repeater.

At present the rifle is in 6.5x47 Lapua, however, it will require a re-barrel soon (and will be rebarelled before sale).

This is someones opportunity to have a truly awesome custom build, the spec is the following;

BAT RS chromoly repeater (right hand action, fluted bolt)fitted BAT picatinny rail and integral recoil lug.

Badger Bottom metal

AICS 5 shot mag

Manners T4a (ajustable stock), which is devcon pillar bedded

CG Trigger (two or single stage ajustable)

The options:

Barrel of choice from Lothar Walther or Border (Archer)

Barrelled action and stock to be finished in colour(s) of your choice in Cerrakote or Duracoat -(done by certified finisher - im not able to do this myself).

Chambering available (6.5x47 Lapua - min SAAMI spec, 6.5x47 Lapua tight neck, 260 Rem min SAAMI spec, 308 Win min SAAMI spec, 7mm-08 Min SAAMI spec

The rifle in its present state has held its own in numerous competitions (most recently with my partner 9th place ex 73 in the 14th annual Czech Police Military Sniper Championship and is extremly accurate, you will be getting a rifle that has performed flawlessly with a new barrel chambered to my exacting standards, with, if you wish, threading of choice and invisible cap.

This is offered only for sale here.

Price is £3000 ONO (thats rifle only, no rings, no scope, no bipod)

If there's no interest, i'll make the decision on colour and chambering, but it will be the same price...

Pictures of of the rifle in its current form.

DSCN1992-1.jpg

DSCN1990.jpg

DSCN1993.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No interest...the rifles will be someones wet dream at this price

The action is chromoly not stainless, so it would need bluing or coating - in the white (polished) wouldnt really be viable.

• 5 months later...

Any interest before I decide on how its going to be completed?

Archived