Royal Marine hello from Exeter

Hello Carl,

In reference to your original question, there is Broadhembury gallery range near you which stretches out to 600 yards and a similar set-up at Tavistock. Both are used by Tavistock Drake Rifle Club (mainly a Target Rifle group), but you can shoot under F-Class definition with them; normally 2&10 at 3/5/600. Also Millpool with Tamar Rangers is good fun and worth the extra travel.

You are also more than welcome to come along to a private farm 'zeroing facility' I'm still setting up on Bodmin Moor. It's basically a 100-850+ yard steel gong range for field shooting conditioned rifles (i.e. fox, deer etc). Drop me a pm if your interested.

Tiff

Hi Guys

My interest is target rifle so I can only speak on those lines.

Millpool, on Bodmin Moor, is used by Cornwall Rifle Club for 3,5,600 yds, 2 + 10 shots, approx monthly.

Tavistock Drake Club is the same but a little less use.

Broadhembury, again, similar to above.

Cornwall RC and Tavistock RC have F class shooters who regularly attend.

I guess the nearest long range may be Bisley? ie 1000yds.

PM me for contact details for these ranges if you are interested - us target shooters don't bite, we are all shooters after all!

JohnG

Cornwall now, ex South Hams

Hi Guys

My interest is target rifle so I can only speak on those lines.

Millpool, on Bodmin Moor, is used by Cornwall Rifle Club for 3,5,600 yds, 2 + 10 shots, approx monthly.

Tavistock Drake Club is the same but a little less use.

Broadhembury, again, similar to above.

Cornwall RC and Tavistock RC have F class shooters who regularly attend.

I guess the nearest long range may be Bisley? ie 1000yds.

PM me for contact details for these ranges if you are interested - us target shooters don't bite, we are all shooters after all!

JohnG

Cornwall now, ex South Hams

Hi JohnG I'd be interested in meeting up if possible. Your said your ex South Hams where about's as i live near Ivybridge / Plympton.

Jim

Jim

I'm from Kingsbridge originally but 'emigrated' for work reasons.

I have got two phone numbers for range contacts but I'll PM you.

May see you around ? !!

JohnG

No problem John , Hope to speak to you soon.

Jim

I too would like to join you Guys, if thats possible, I live on the Devon/Somerset border so nice and handy, I have a 22/250Ack, Tikka. A .223 standard Sako and a 6.5x55, Sako, would be good to get us local boys together for a shoot.

Tony.

I too would like to join you Guys, if thats possible, I live on the Devon/Somerset border so nice and handy, I have a 22/250Ack, Tikka. A .223 standard Sako and a 6.5x55, Sako, would be good to get us local boys together for a shoot.

Tony.

Sounds like a good idea Tony, would be nice for a load of Devon boy's to get together. :)

Jim

Sounds like a good idea Tony, would be nice for a load of Devon boy's to get together. :)

Jim

Count me in if there's space for one more..!

Rich

Archived