3 more cubs

thekeeper

this was being in the right place at the right time went to check zero on 22hornet ,walking down to the, what i call the range100yds in the middle of one of my woods about 7pm

were there is a high seat at the rear of a pen , and 15yds away was a cub it looked and run into some bracken so in panic mode i got into the high seat hoping the cub had not run off,as i sat there i could here the vixen down to my left calling cub ,so the cub was my target watching the area i could see the bracken moving after about 10 min the cub come out about 20yds away as i shot him the bracken moved so number 2 was in there so another 20 min passed when in the middle cub pocked head out looking around big mistake number two accounted for ,so i sat hoping for vixen to return 30 min later bracken was moving about so adrenalin pumping and cub number 3 came out with a rabbit in mouth it stopped 30yds away number 3 in the bag great result but no vixen waited another 90 min to dark called it a night but will be back , some time you need lady luck on your side

thekeeper

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/thekeeper2/IMAG0343.jpg

Good going mate theres plenty about now, we are just starting to shoot them now after weeks of sitting out sorting the adults out. The cubs are just starting to get to far away from the den now big mistake :)

Archived