Stalking trip

I would like so state my many thanks and appreciaion to winston243 for enduring us on a recent stalking weekend, i must say i was in the luck all weekend and along with my other deer i fortuatly bagged my first muntjack which wil be greatly appreciated on the cull records and just to say it was great to get together with friends and have some clean filthy fun, and ratwhiskers we will get you a fallow yet, good things come to those with 7mm08's! and all i can say to conclude this appreciation is "KISSES FEE FEE" haha

cheers shrek

it was very good having you down for the week-end and i am glad you enjoyed yourself and hope we can organise the same trip again for next year but make sure you keep an eye out for david as i think he has taken a liking to you.

regards winston

Now you pair of Devils, yup sat here once more.......@ work (but with toys :rolleyes: ) Yes Win' it was great to spend some time with like minded loonies, and as Shrek says many thanks for the experience and a good look round some fantastic ground...all be it too close to france for my liking :lol:

Win' l hope Shrek doesn't loose you on the marsh, l'd stay on the pond and slaughter his ducks for him if l were you mate. l'll post pictures when l figure out how to do it and then we'll all get a good look at the guilty parties.....

Kind Regards.

Ratwhiskers.

ps: That squiggle will get it you know where :blink: next time l'm on that high seat.

Here l sit, broken hearted :(

Brought the toys, but only farted :blink:

So next time l'll take a chance ;)

l'll save the home loads :P

And just sh$t my pants :o

The Bird Shoot on here didn't call it a day till too late 4 me to have any fun :( But nevermind there's always the weekend :lol:.

Win' l spoke 2 our friend in the midlands and he advises you drop that sissy gun in the mud, and get the 6.5X55 out stick a moddy on it and get to work!!

Shrek, how are those goosikles doing?? don't give Win' the 8bore, it'll push him into the bldy mud up to his arse :rolleyes:

You 2 boys take care and l'll be in touch.

Ratty.

Here l sit, broken hearted :(

Brought the toys, but only farted :lol:

So next time l'll take a chance ;)

l'll save the home loads :P

And just sh$t my pants :o

The Bird Shoot on here didn't call it a day till too late 4 me to have any fun :( But nevermind there's always the weekend :lol:.

Win' l spoke 2 our friend in the midlands and he advises you drop that sissy gun in the mud, and get the 6.5X55 out stick a moddy on it and get to work!!

Shrek, how are those goosikles doing?? don't give Win' the 8bore, it'll push him into the bldy mud up to his arse :)

You 2 boys take care and l'll be in touch.

Ratty.

Well then ratty, the geese seem quite safe for 3 reasons, wins a lazy B*&*?#D and cant get up, secondly the battery in the truck gave up on a night lamping so its out for the count and finally all the geese hav fecked off for som unapparent reason. So its back to the reloading bench (win thinks were sad because we spend to much time tinkering with bullets and loads, i just tell him we can shoot!! haha) to mess around with some lapua scenars just hope this f**k about in iraq finishes soon si i can get some match primers!!

Well then ratty, the geese seem quite safe for 3 reasons, wins a lazy B*&*?#D and cant get up, secondly the battery in the truck gave up on a night lamping so its out for the count and finally all the geese hav fecked off for som unapparent reason. So its back to the reloading bench (win thinks were sad because we spend to much time tinkering with bullets and loads, i just tell him we can shoot!! haha) to mess around with some lapua scenars just hope this f**k about in iraq finishes soon si i can get some match primers!!

Just realised that i was logged in on wins name when i wrote that last comment! the sill bugger should sign off when hes on my computer!

Cold windy marsh...No Geese :)....... Warm loadin' bench/coffee (or T in your case) and tinkerin'. Cold windy marsh...No Geese :lol:....... Warm loadin' bench/coffee (or T in your case) and tinkerin'. Cold windy marsh...No Geese :lol:....... Warm loadin' bench/coffee (or T in your case) and tinkerin'...........

;) lt's a bit of a no brainer that one mate!!!!

Just take all the toys off young Win', give him a decent rifle and 1 shotgun and let him feed himself for a month, he'll soon get keen. Oh yes and a bucket of cold water to wash in, 3 times a day.

Ratty.

308P'

Yup mate, that just about covers it all right!!

'bout 20 odd yrs ago, out on the river at home with a group of good pals.... My wader split. The gun froze and jammed. i cloud have eaten a scabby rat, was that cold and starved. Nevermind a friend that's no longer with us had a bottle of his home made hooch in the car so l packed in for the night and got smashed instead.... Went back into the farm house from the car on my hands and knees (fkn honest!!) Father just looked at me and said that l'd better be up for milking in the morning.

Ronnie's recipe went something like this....

50lbs wheat

20lbs raisans

10lbs sugar

Spirit yeast, the real stuff from a distilliary

15-20gallons of hot water

Oh yes, and a bath tub for about two weeks

i never knew what proof it was but least to say that 3/4 of a pint sat me firmly on my arse!!!

Guest 308Panther

Sounds like " Block and Tackle " Whiskey

First 2 shots...Walk a Block,Tackle anything...

a couple hours and a few more shots later

Ya think ya been Tackled by a whole City Block

308Panther

Archived