Know Thy Enemy

Chris-NZ

Arnie lied about back room brat/mistress..... a vote for him's a vote for??

Connery is a know wife beater... better not give him a gun then!!.... Oh that's right, spousal abuse.... he can't even own a gun know!!

And the one that got away..... wait for it.... Segourny Weaver. She'd be through your cabinets like the plague if she could, but to sub text one of her own lines..... Get away from them, you bitch!!!

Spotted while trolling for some .280 AI loads:

http://www.gunsandam.../?pid=336#image

Worth a read, especially some of their emotive quotes

Chris-NZ

No surprises there, then: offhand, the only names from Hollywood/music that spring immediately to mind as defending RKBA are the late Charlton Heston (who had intellectual qualities, not just beefcake) and Ted Nugent. Hadn't heard of all those eight anti-gunners, but a pity Arny, Connery and Kevin Bacon are among them. Hollywood and the celeb world in general tend to trot out Left-ish touchy-feely opinions when prompted by the media - it's the easy thing to do. I used to enjoy watching ER (just about the only TV I watch) but I noted that whenever firearms featured, as they often did, there was practically always some anti-gun slant in the scripting or editing.

This phenomenon is all the more worrying because the great majority of UK citizens don't go shooting, but do watch TV and cinema; many of them are too lazy or stupid to question the facile anti-gun crap fed to them.

Tony

Archived