Nightforce reticles

sauer

Right peeps

Want a different reticle on my scope ... Didn't think would get any takers for a swap or swap & cash so was gonna sell outright.... But I'm hearing thru grapevine that nightforce back orders in uk up to 3 months & prices from Ruag away to go up

So..... Keep scope & reticle change I think. I've emailed nightforce for up to date pricing but 4 days ... No reply.. Mmmm

Anyone sent theirs away to get done ? Was service ok? I'd rather deal direct with nightforce ..... If had to go thru say sportsman gun centre then forget it!!

Is Ruag main uk importer ? Anybody had any dealings with them ?

Cheers Paul

I had mine changed but it was many years ago.

I think it was about a 3-4 week turn around and quite a pleasurable experience.

I think what you need to look at is, is it that simple to now send a scope to the US and back, I thought I read that the UK considers any scope over 4x mag as needing paper work?

I had mine changed but it was many years ago.

I think it was about a 3-4 week turn around and quite a pleasurable experience.

I think what you need to look at is, is it that simple to now send a scope to the US and back, I thought I read that the UK considers any scope over 4x mag as needing paper work?

thanks ian

spoke to nightforce in the US today (via skype ..cheap as chips) basically told to use Ruag but were very nice on the phone and explained also as Ruag did too as conformation that....

due to production levels at the moment and demand ..nightforce are not accepting any non warranty or re-reticle work for at least the next 6 months due to concentration on production levels to bring it into line with demand!!

ach well...plenty overtime if yer a nighforce employee for next 6 months!!

paul

Archived