Nightforce NXS 12-42 x 56 for £1000

Alan17hmr

Hello

Usually I'm the last to find anything out thats a bargain

I was having a look on Guntrader at Scopes and found the The Gunshop at Rugby is selling off some boxed brand new Nightforce scopes

The scope arrived this morning, NXS model 12-42 x 56 with my least favourite of reticules the NP-1-RR,

But just going to use the middle bit anyway and all for £1050

Without doubt you will have seen or heard about this offer but I am happy with my new scope

Desperate for 17 Fireball Brass, rang everywhere, May be back in stock for August,

any other clues anybody ???

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

I have some formed from 221fireball I could let you have a few if you interested

Don

Hello Don

I would be vary gratefull if you could spare me a few fireball cases untill new cases are avail able again

In February I have purchased a S/H VSSF in 17 fireball from a guy on Guntrader, this with 20 ish rounds of ammo, plus some once fired cases still in boxes,

I had this shipped to Valkyrie rifles for Dave to look at, he said its nearly new, so he's pillar bedded it, put me a 2 lb trigger in, also a silver 20 moa Picatinney rail on

I haven't even seen it yet but have got Redding dies ready to go, just need a few cases to make reloading worthwhile untill fireball brass is back in stock

I did initially think of forming the brass from 221 fireball and then thought of the 222 case directly, but have been convinced by Norman Clark directly that they will be available later this year so don't waste any money untill I have to

Basically now Don name a price mate, and Very Many thanks for helping me out

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

Sorry for late reply but I have about 150 formed from 221fireball of wich about 50 have been fireformed in my rifle the others are f/l sized 17fireball ready toload. I also have about 50 formed from 17rem .

Don

Hello Don

Thanks for the reply,

If you can spare me around 50 cases to keep me running untill it snows fireball cases I would be very gratefull

Please come up with a price and we can get me sorted

Regards

Alan

Hello Alan

Have sorted out 50 they are new unfired the only prep I have done is to debur the flash hole and full length size to 17 fireball. I would normally load and shoot them then trim to length and do primer pockets. Was thinking £25+Postage

Don

Hello Alan

Have sorted out 50 they are new unfired the only prep I have done is to debur the flash hole and full length size to 17 fireball. I would normally load and shoot them then trim to length and do primer pockets. Was thinking £25+Postage

Don

Hello Don

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, disaster at work meant extra hours

Please can you supply address details and I will post you a cheque off

Very many thanks for sharing your resources with me untill more brass becomes available again

Alan

Hello Alan

Do you have PayPal .also if you e mail me your address I will pop them in the post and then I give you the grand total

Don

Hello Don

PayPal is no problem,

Please could you PM me your details and I can pay you

Regards

Alan

Archived