Guess what came in the post?

shootingbags

Just received a nice letter from Dave Affleck ( varmint safari fame ) and he has sent me a preview copy of Varmint Safari 4 - tricking the trickster .

He has quoted in the letter that the dvd is 90 minutes of non-stop coyote hunting , featuring over 35 kills. The Foxpro product line is used and featured throughout the dvd which will show the quality of these callers.

If anyone is interested in the DVD I will be getting some early in the New Year and they will be priced at £17.50 including p & p.

I have seen a few previews and spoke to Dave abit about it over on Saubier, number 4 looks good. He uses a .17 predetor quite a bit in it which is a necked down blown out .223 case good for 4100 fps with a 30g bullet, you should see the way it pole axes a coyote, imagine how well it would work on foxes (its got me thinking about building something similar), worth a watch.

Hi Guys,

indeed VHS No4 seems a lot more interesting than the previous one (VHS3) which I did not enjoy as much as the previous two. I was also intrigued in the choice of calibre that Dave is using in this video, particulalry after his write-up of the 20-250 (in the www.rmvh.com under articles. Whilst I have a lot of respect of the .17 Mach4, I am not sold in anything more potent than the .204 in the .20 cal. If you watch the preview of the video in the link that he provides, there is a very noticeable surface splash in the 3-before-last (I think!!) coyote that is shown, and something I would rather never see in anything I shoot. His dissection of the 20-250 is very detailed and thorough.

Must get my hand on a copy...

best wishes,

Finman

Just received a nice letter from Dave Affleck ( varmint safari fame ) and he has sent me a preview copy of Varmint Safari 4 - tricking the trickster .

He has quoted in the letter that the dvd is 90 minutes of non-stop coyote hunting , featuring over 35 kills. The Foxpro product line is used and featured throughout the dvd which will show the quality of these callers.

If anyone is interested in the DVD I will be getting some early in the New Year and they will be priced at £17.50 including p & p.

I am interested - please pm me when you have the DVDs in the New Year.

B

Archived