burris lazer scopes

tackb

as per the title really , does anyone have any real world experience with these ?

i like the idea but wondered why i don't see many about?

I have a Burris black diamond and it is truly an excellent scope. I purchased it from on here, the glass is very clear and it tracks well. Others seem to have had problems with certain models but not sure about the one you are looking at.

Burris doesn't have the following here and whether that is just bad/ineffective marketing or not i am not sure. Certainly in the case of my scope it would be the case but mine is an old one with front p/a maybe the new products are of lesser quality.

I have a Burris black diamond and it is truly an excellent scope. I purchased it from on here, the glass is very clear and it tracks well. Others seem to have had problems with certain models but not sure about the one you are looking at.

Burris doesn't have the following here and whether that is just bad/ineffective marketing or not i am not sure. Certainly in the case of my scope it would be the case but mine is an old one with front p/a maybe the new products are of lesser quality.

thanks eldon but it was the scope with the built in rangefinder i was really interested in ?

as per the title really , does anyone have any real world experience with these ?

i like the idea but wondered why i don't see many about?

I fitted one on a rifle last week and wasn't that impressed to be honest.Wouldn't read short distances at all and wouldn't read long distances unless absolutely rock solid off a bipod <_<

Tack b,

Think there was a write uo in one off the magazines comparing rangefinder scopes, i'm sure the bushnell was compare but i doubt is of the same quality as the ziess, but it is only a third off the price. I think it was in a old copy of sporting rifle, if not Tim Pilbeam definitly reviewed a bushnell for them, it may have been there eliminator though. hope this helps.

Atb Matt

Archived