AICS upgraded stock sides (Viperskins)

Since the other Vipeskins thread went away, I thought I would start a new one to introduce shooters to the ultimate upgrade for your AICS chassis (or AE/AW rifle). For less £125, you will get the best upgrade you can buy for your AICS.

Most people prefer the pistolgrip on rifles to a thumbhole stock since you can get a better grip and stronger position with it. With so many options like an XL grip and picatinny rails/ quick detach sling mounts, Viperskins are worth looking into if you run an AICS. You will find all of our seams are smooth, our skins lock down tight and we take great pride in making the best quality precision rifle products on the market.

Here are a few pics, let me know if you have questions or feedback about Viperskins or any Victor Company products. We make a bunch of upgraded products for the AICS... And yes, we ship all our products to the UK!

Michael Victor

www.victorcompanyusa.com

Viperskins_header-1.jpg

Viperskins_.jpg

IMG_6768-1.jpg

vskins_flat_dark_earth_20.jpg

vskins_army_green_20_v2.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Viperskins_header-1.jpg

Viperskins_.jpg

IMG_6768-1.jpg

vskins_flat_dark_earth_20.jpg

vskins_army_green_20_v2.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Michael, sorry about the disappearance of the other thread, the [supplier name deleted - causes controversy whenever named on UK forums] fellow popped up and the usual feeding frenzy began. :rolleyes::)

As regards the viperskins, I had some proper hands-on time with the in-house Accuracy International attempt last week.

I have to say the AI attempt is genuinely ergonomically poor.

They fail to address all the issues that you've sorted with your Vipers.

In particular: The Accuracy International pistol grip is too fatly 'un-hand-shaped' and still feels like holding the thumbhole's grip (it's basically the thumbhole pistol grip with the back cut off).

The absence of the thumb groove you've put on the vipers is also a big negative to the in-house solution.

The third absolute killer is that the AI product still has the hard angled forend of the standard stock - so still wildly uncomfortable to carry at the trail or use with a sling - whereas the viper has that area rounded to comfortable perfection.

I'm a complete convert - just hurry up and get green l/h AW folder panels back in stock! :lol::rolleyes:

Thanks Brown Dog for the positive feedback! We have put many many hours into working the best design for the pistol grip and fore stock. I think shooters who test our skins side by side with the AI versions will easily see why ours our better. The ergonomics and fit quality of Viperskins are unbeatable.

I will try my best to get you the L/H green ones as soon as I can!

MV

Archived