TLD SR moderator

Does anyone have experience of the new TLD moderators? Sound levels? 

http://www.tld.uk.net/

My local gun shop has just taken delivery of some and I reckon they look pretty good. Its a modular reflex design with carbon fibre outer and a big strapping stainless baffle backed by another 3 ally baffles. I am very tempted but would like to hear from someone with 1st hand experience before parting with cash.

Price seems in line with other modular systems.

Cheers

Rup

Anyone?

Only real information is on SD and that sounds like an SD idiot sounding off.

I really like the ease with which you can change both thread and baffle stack so I'm going to give it a go. It helps that I can get one on my doorstep.

Will do a report at some point.

Rup

Hi Oaken,

I would like to give an opinion but have had one on order from the makers since last October! Perhaps someone from TLD will read this and expedite matters, 'phone calls don't seem to work,

Alan

Had the rep in ages ago, and was not impressed with the mod. Its a copy of the wildcat, which was never a good moderator, and its heavy, and big.

Dont know what the suppression is like, never heard one.

Have a look at the A-Tec Maxim for a modular system, they are light, and work well.

Had the rep in ages ago, and was not impressed with the mod. Its a copy of the wildcat, which was never a good moderator, and its heavy, and big.

Dont know what the suppression is like, never heard one.

Have a look at the A-Tec Maxim for a modular system, they are light, and work well.

Hi Dave,

I use the A-Tec's from time to time with satisfaction. The TLD mod. is on order for a particular customer who has made his mind up!

Cheers

Alan

Archived