New user!

cammo'n'ammo

Hello ukvarminting, just joined this forum, have been in the stalking directory for a while due to the fact i have spent most of my shooting life stalking deer with my dad, so up to 200 yard shots were the norm apart from one red hind which i dialled up and dispatched with a neck shot at 360yards (after a lot of practice at these distances). This is my biggest achievment so far :). This kicked off my addiction for long range shooting so i decided to trade in my old cz550 and i purchased a .243 remington 700 sps varmint and put a leupold mark4 8.5-25x50 on it and started practicing and making drop charts for long distance shots and i'm getting consistent shots at rabbits and crows out to 450 yards (will increase with more practice). Also i've been taking videos of my long range crows so hoping to upload some good videos soon 'inspired by sir slots alot' credit is given where credit is due and he deserves credit for the shots i've seen on youtube.

Hello ukvarminting, just joined this forum, have been in the stalking directory for a while due to the fact i have spent most of my shooting life stalking deer with my dad, so up to 200 yard shots were the norm apart from one red hind which i dialled up and dispatched with a neck shot at 360yards (after a lot of practice at these distances). This is my biggest achievment so far :). This kicked off my addiction for long range shooting so i decided to trade in my old cz550 and i purchased a .243 remington 700 sps varmint and put a leupold mark4 8.5-25x50 on it and started practicing and making drop charts for long distance shots and i'm getting consistent shots at rabbits and crows out to 450 yards (will increase with more practice). Also i've been taking videos of my long range crows so hoping to upload some good videos soon 'inspired by sir slots alot' credit is given where credit is due and he deserves credit for the shots i've seen on youtube.

Hiya mate, welcome to the forum fella, get the videos uploaded B)

ATB and chat with you soon,

Steve.

so up to 200 yard shots were the norm apart from one red hind which i dialled up and dispatched with a neck shot at 360yards (after a lot of practice at these distances).

And how did that piece of information go down on the Stalking Directory :o

apart from one red hind which i dialled up and dispatched with a neck shot at 360yards (after a lot of practice at these distances). This is my biggest achievment so far :).

I'm sorry, but that's not the sort of 'achievement' that's celebrated on this website.

You're describing stalking, not combat.

A 360 yard neckshot at a deer is reckless in the extreme and shows shocking lack of regard for the animal.

Grateful if you'd ensure that such behaviour receives no further 'air time' here.

Archived