sako 75 QD ring options

Offroad Gary

i'm currently running my sako 75 6.5x47 with a tds4i 6-24x50 swaro, which i'm more than happy with for long range deer work, which it was built to do, however i'm thinking of a second "clicky" scope for long range varminting/gongs and load development. my swaro sits in optilocks.

are here any options for QD/return to zero so i can run 2 scopes on this rifle? if i get another set of opilocks, will they switch ok as they have a recoil stop built in which will allow them to be refitted in exactly the same place?

anyone doing this??

i'm currently running my sako 75 6.5x47 with a tds4i 6-24x50 swaro, which i'm more than happy with for long range deer work, which it was built to do, however i'm thinking of a second "clicky" scope for long range varminting/gongs and load development. my swaro sits in optilocks.

are here any options for QD/return to zero so i can run 2 scopes on this rifle? if i get another set of opilocks, will they switch ok as they have a recoil stop built in which will allow them to be refitted in exactly the same place?

anyone doing this??

Sako make quick detachable bases that fit the optilock rings :)

Archived