Ultimate HillStalking Bumbag

Selling this; doing more bushcrafty stuff with the brats and I now want something in plain civvy colours:

This won’t be to everyone’s taste I know, but I’ve spent the last few years on the lookout for the perfect hillstalking bumbag.

I’ve never found one and have, as a consequence, always gone to the hill with a daysack (because I’m brainwashed and can’t cope with the idea of not having a few mountain kit odds and sods with me!).

Nevertheless, I’ve long been wanting something neater and comfier that I can wear when crawling, but that’ll carry a spare fleece, a small flask, my ‘piece’ (that’s lunch to the unitiated – not a pistol! :lol: ) etc

Anyway…got chatting to a Hairford kit maker [well, ‘Hairford’ is how Robert de Niro said it :lol: ] and sketched out my ‘want’:

Bespoke bumbag,

Bespoke Swaro LRF holder,

Bespoke AW mag pouches (bespoke because AW mags are a bit ‘last year’!).

Well, after an inordinately long wait, it’s all turned up. And I’m delighted!

All based on a clever cone shaped belt that grips your pelvis and doesn’t slip. The pouches are all positioned quite well to the rear, and don't interfere when walking or crawling).

Slide1-3.jpg

Slide3-1.jpg

Slide4-2.jpg

In excellent condition; upgraded with nylon roll-pin desert belt since original pics taken:

Options: 'Hairford' bespoke loadbearing belt & bespoke bumbag - £105 shipped

'Hairford' bespoke loadbearing belt, bespoke bumbag and bespoke swaro pouch £145 shipped

Priced to take account of both the fact that it's bespoke, and also where it was made.

Please have a read of the original thread I posted on this for background:

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10090&st=0&p=87679&hl=bumbag&fromsearch=1entry87679

Will consider offers, trades, barter, monkeys & parrots etc

Archived