Tikka 595 action

Brand new in the box Tikka 595 action, black, .223 boltface. Comes with mag, trigger, trigger guard, action screws and recoil lug £400. Ideal for 20 tac or similar build, why use a tired secondhand doner when you can have a brand new one for similar money. [or if your a Sako/Tikka anorak just put it in the cabinet and stroke it occasionally]

Brand new in the box Tikka 595 action, black, .223 boltface. Comes with mag, trigger, trigger guard, action screws and recoil lug £400. Ideal for 20 tac or similar build, why use a tired secondhand doner when you can have a brand new one for similar money. [or if your a Sako/Tikka anorak just put it in the cabinet and stroke it occasionally]

pm sent

PM Sent

Had the first round of tyre kickers, in answer to the usual questions - NO the price is as stated and not open to silly offers and YES Tikka did sell new actions on their own and this is one of them. If however anyone wants this new action let me know soon before I feel the need for a 20tac again and build myself one.

Had the first round of tyre kickers, in answer to the usual questions - NO the price is as stated and not open to silly offers and YES Tikka did sell new actions on their own and this is one of them. If however anyone wants this new action let me know soon before I feel the need for a 20tac again and build myself one.

Priceless dasherman, people always want something for nothing, go on build yourself a 20tac, you know it makes sense. -_-

Archived