new addition 6br

foxshot

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

picked my new 6br up from baldie yesterday and have to say i am well pleased with it

The action is smooth as silk and the jewel trigger breaks so sweet dont know what the pull weight is but its good

the action is obviously a valkyrie, 5 shot mag, pillar bedded into a aics stock,with a kreiger barrel( heavy varmint i) think with a 1 in 8 twist so i can use the heavier bullets ,screw cut and a invisible cap fitted

All she needs now is some good mounts and a scope all the reloading gear i need and she will be ready for action

Cant wait till its used to its full potential

A big thanx to Dave for the work and advice and other bits you supplied

That there baldie bloke seems to know a few things about sticking a gun together ;)

havent seen a aic stock that colour but it works very well with the action,now get some down the tube for gods sake!and let us know how it shoots.

That there baldie bloke seems to know a few things about sticking a gun together ;)

havent seen a aic stock that colour but it works very well with the action,now get some down the tube for gods sake!and let us know how it shoots.

Yes +1, hurry up and let us know what you think of the accuracy also, nice looking tool mate, thinking of going 6br when my 22/250 barrel needs replacing.

Archived