T4 on a 223 and .22 Hornet

I have a T4 which is used on my Tikka T3 .223, I also have a CZ527 in .22 Hornet, both rifles are threaded the same and apart from the difference in barrel thickness, the T4 fits fine, I've asked Jackson Rifles if they can supply me with the correct bushing to fit the CZ, but have had no answer, can anyone tell me another way of doing this?

Cheers

Alan(KG)

The bushings need to be fitted to your individual rifle, they all come in the same size for your gunsmith to open out to the correct fit. if you have a ring around your local smiths I'm sure someone will have a blank and can fit it for you. Dave at Valkyrie did one for me a while ago.

Remove bush or have opened up to suit larger barrel. Works best without touching barrel anyway.

Agreed, they work well floated and that's how I have mine set up. However on my old CZ Hornet it was snug fit on the pencil barrel, accuracy and consistency was unaffected.

Dead easy Kernel,

Put the mod, minus the bush on the gun you want the new one for. Get a set of digital calipers and measure the barrel with the calipers butt up against the mod. Send me the measurement, and i can do one in the post for you.

Archived