Quickload-Quicktarget

Alycidon

Does anyone now how to load a new case size onto Quickload?. I suspect I might want a programme called Quick design but it is not in my package that I bought through the PES guy a few years ago. There are written instructions with it but they are very hard to follow. When I spoke to him recently he was not sure how to do it himself.

In essence I want to load 20BR, 6BR case necked down to 204.

Anyone got an idiot proof step by step guide?.

Thanks,,

A

When I found a powder I wanted to try was not on there I emailed the company and they sent me the details, I just copied and pasted the infoo they sent me and added it to the program.

Give them a shout they may be able to do that with the .20BR case for you.

Cheers

Dave

A

sorry cannot assist, ive used Quickload for several years but thats a new one on me, I guess loading an undersize bullet in the standard case (on the programme) would upset the formula.

Geoff,

Julian from Jms arms who supply quickload gets on here when time allows,drop him a pm (username jms arms) and im sure he will be happy to help.

I spoke to Julian at the WMGF, he supplied it in the first place. He can't do it but got Bruce Potts to do one for him, I was sort of hoping that Mr Potts may be lurking here somewhere.

I have had no joy with the german writer, wont even confirm he has my new address when I moved over a year ago.

A

Archived