What S1 shotgun?

Foxshooter

I've only shot practical shotgun 3 times so take this with a pick of salt!!!! From what I have seen and speaking to a few it seems the way to go is

Benelli M2 or M1, Winchester SX3 for auto or a Benelli Super Nova if you want pump.

I went for the M2 and havn't regretted it so far.

My FAC renewal is up shortly (had the visit tonight)

I have a slot for S1 shotgun that if I dont fill it I will lose. What recommendations do you have for a suitable purchase. Funds arent unlimited.

I have heard of a Rem 1100(I think)locally for about £350 but dont know if they are worth considering?

I know some of you on here have some interest in PSG so some advice on whats good and what isnt as well as things to look for when buying etc would be appreciated.

Mark

Sorry didn't read the funds aren't unlimited bit! A mate of mine bought a fully tricked up Benelli Super Nova pump for £500 with all the nordic go faster bits already on, nothing else needed other than ammo.

No worries.

I looked at the 1100 but it looked a dog. It had had a really hard life and looked like most of it had been in the back of a tractor

Decided to give it a miss.

I will/have lost the slot I expect but will re apply if I find the right gun. I am not desperate for a S1 shotty and wil have to use the guns I have more if plod is not to get upset in 5 years time

Mark

• 1 month later...

These guys have a few cheaper S1 options,remington 1100

the 8th one down Remington 1100 was my old gun I had it for a couple of years it never missed a beat although I have to say the price they have it up for is somewhat steep and more than I paid for it, and a damm sight more than i sold it for, however it wasnt to these

Archived