Cluson Lamp/Torch Gun/Scope Mount

Oly

So, I've recently ordered a super bright Cree LED torch from ebay and now need a scope mount for it. The Cluson mount looks perfect (http://clulite.cluson.co.uk/led-gun-lights/364-super-bright-rechargeable-led-gun-light.html) being easily swap'able between guns, fully adjustable in horizontal and vertical planes etc. BUT Cluson won't and don't sell them separately - god knows why as they would sell 50 mounts to every lamp they sell and make far more profit!!

So, does anyone know where Cluson gets them from, who makes them in China I presume? Or are there any clones out there yet? Alternatively, are there any similar alternatives from other manufacturers that do the same job (easily swap'able adjustable etc)?

Many thanks,

Oly

I have a small scope mounted lightforce myself but am just after trying a lightweight led setup too. Just need a decent scope mount...

I use this mount for all my torches, it is not adjustable, but I find it does not need to be. It holds the torch in line and securely to the scope and is easy to remove. Best of all, cheap as chips, I got 2 for about £8 delivered.

Torch mount

I have a few led torches that I use for lamping, one of them has a very tight spot beam, and I have no issues with alignment using this mount.

Cheers,

Jinks

I do have a link somewhere for a uk seller that sells the same item if you cant wait for delivery, but they are £10.99 each. I will post it up as soon as I find it.

Saying that, delivery from china only took a week.

I use this mount for all my torches, it is not adjustable, but I find it does not need to be.

I have a few led torches that I use for lamping, one of them has a very tight spot beam, and I have no issues with alignment using this mount.

Cheers,

Jinks

Do you not find that you have to call the fox into a defined area though - so that it is in the tight beam?

Do you not find that you have to call the fox into a defined area though - so that it is in the tight beam?

I don't normally use the torches for foxing (sticking with the lightforce for now), only on rimfires and air rifles for rabbiting and ratting, I use a hand held torch (with more of a flood beam)for spotting, then switch to the scope mounted one (usually with a filter)for shooting.

Archived