vizla

millpool

I have a pal who trains dogs in his spare time, he has a short haired Vizla pup that works wonderfully well, absoluetly lovely tempered dogs.

Never seen a wirehaired viz working, but one of the rangers at Grizedale (now moved on) used to breed Wirehair GSP, they were another phenomenal deer dog.

I can provide contact details of both by PM if required - in confidence.

Guest 308Panther

We had one when I was a kid,

That was dumber than a box of rocks,

Wouldnt point,wouldnt retrieve,

Dad gave up on making a it into a bird dog

308{anther

I have a pal who trains dogs in his spare time, he has a short haired Vizla pup that works wonderfully well, absoluetly lovely tempered dogs.

Never seen a wirehaired viz working, but one of the rangers at Grizedale (now moved on) used to breed Wirehair GSP, they were another phenomenal deer dog.

I can provide contact details of both by PM if required - in confidence.

hi ronin

i have a 2 year old bitch,about the most even tempered dog you would ever want, very bright and a real joy to have ,a very close freind of mind works 3 of hers on the moors in scotland ,grade b feild judge ,she brought her 3 to cornwall ,what a pleasue to see the 3 working ,very very bright dogs ,charly hunter and myself .watched her in the fields behind the house doing blind retrievs ,stunning!!!!!

I can provide contact details of both by PM if required - in confidence. ps i would be very interested if you could pm your freinds details

• 5 months later...
Guest wireviz

[i was the first person to work a wirevizsla on deer in the uk. Her name was Amber she is long gone but not forgotten because she was a spiral staircaseing looney of a dog :huh: SHANNAMIA WAS THE PREFIX :(

Archived