Nice hour, the calm after the storm

flyingfisherman

Firstly apologies for no pics or video.. i dont have a video camera yet.. It was on my Christmas list but trying to find one with large optical zoom, mac compatible and a reasonable price is more difficult than it looks!!

Anyways, after some horrendous weather over the last few days i went out to check my feeders and took the rifle just in case! After feeding the birds, i went to a known rabbit hotspot and to my surprise there were around 40 rabbits out down a hedge back. I parked up and got the 7-08 out. The first rabbit was 210yds, minimal wind so nothing special.. but more to check zero. Next rabbit, sat next to it, i head shot which was nice and then i had another at 310yds down the hedge and a last one at 376yds. Nothing spectacular but nice to scratch the itch so to speak! I wish i had more land with rabbits which i could stretch my legs on.. I can only get out to 500yds on my land and thats not a particular vermin hot-spot..

If anyone is using a video camera with an apple laptop/pc that has high power optical zoom, can you let me know.. i would like to start videoing!

ATB,

FF

Guest richness

Great stuff :D It is such a relief when the storm front passes over and you get some decent weather to shoot. Good luck with the vids mate, again weather permitting.

Archived