have a look

PaulB

My God, I cant beleive what I just watched, is this for real? If it is those plonkers need taken off duty for good.

No safe backstop, no safe perimeter, certaily no safe place to take the bungee shot and how the hell was it being filmed? Oh the three willies in the other field...and they think we shouldnt use firearms!!! :angry:

Holy F*ck, I hope they get the big stick! :angry:

My God, I cant beleive what I just watched, is this for real? If it is those plonkers need taken of duty for good.

No safe backstop, no safe perimeter, certaily no safe place to take the bungee shot and how the hell was it being filmed? Oh the three willies in the other field...and they think we should use firearms!!! :angry:

Holy F*ck, I hope they get the big stick! :angry:

They are all in the same field!, I used to live in a village 3 miles from this site and know the land well( i actually recognize the metal gate in the fence line ;)) , I'll be passing by later today will have a look where this building is, my guess is the marksman has asked the others to push the beast down the field so it's closer as I think, from looking at the vid, that he's shooting free hand, and the stray bullet possibly a NG or ricochet from close range 'better make sure it's dead' shot

Unreal, and to think we have to jump through hoops to get our guns.

I have a couple of mates in the force down here and they are both armed trained firearms cops one being a sniper/ marksman I shall send this to them and see what they have to say about it.

I also live not far from mold???

and i can not believe what they did???

Why the beast had to be shot in the first place, i don,t know??

There did not seem to be any danger to others as i was in a field??

If it had been left alone for a day it would of calmed down and then could of been herded into a lorry and away?????

Just my thoughts

I also live not far from mold???

and i can not believe what they did???

Why the beast had to be shot in the first place, i don,t know??

There did not seem to be any danger to others as i was in a field??

If it had been left alone for a day it would of calmed down and then could of been herded into a lorry and away?????

Just my thoughts

If you know the area mate it's across the road from alun works (synthite) on the mold denbigh road, called there b4 it the field all by it's self, in the direction of that shot is the corner of the field, the other side of the hedge to the right IS the main road! and a busy one too! across the road is a chemical depot :angry: also 30 -40 yards to the left of the line of fire and no more than 200yards out is a house and transport yard, standing on the other side of the road to the metal gate, looking at the gate, the ags building is at 8 o'clock

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&t=l&amp...785:-3.14242:14

if that works? field is center screen, alun works to the right (east) of main road and hold your mouse center screen where the r (road) is where vid is taken from, by the gate if that makes sense?

I'll post some pics later

f2n where abouts do you live?, do you use the bangor or phinix ranges ?

watched this a few times now can't believe it

i also now this area very well as u look at the black gate i work 50 yards to the left of it i wonder if the girls in our office know what happend

p.s this field is regulary used to hold livestock so why they just didn't shut the gate i dont know maybe it's the same officers that were called out a about a year ago to shoot a fallow buck that was causing problems in the area(suposedly) shot its bottom jaw off it was found 2 days later :angry:

Absolutely crazy, these guys should be removed from firearms duty immediately, particularly putting bullets through office windows. At the very least the shooter should have got on the roof of a police or other landrover to ensure shooting downwards and in my experience you can usually get very close with a vehicle as well. But if left to calm down the animal could have been caught up ( again using a landrover) and taken safely away as it was already in an enclosed field. Begs a lot of questions, as to decisions taken and why and who was in charge?

Redfox

No need to shoot it, it was just a frightened calf, maybe 10 months old. A bag of grub or a couple of old cows to calm it down would have solved the situation.

To bloody gung ho, here's an opportunity to play with my toy !!.

I assume they were using MPK5s, if so they shoot a 9mm bullet designed to fragment within the human body and not exit. Probably why they were not to bothered with the background unless they missed. Hardly what you would use on a beast of this size though.

A

To long for an mpk5 Geoff, stop the video at about 50 seconds, designed to fragment or not surely a shot of this nature, with with officers in the firing line, should never be taken the risks are too high.

Fair enough I can see times when the risk factor is out weighed by the possible threat, but a bl**dy bullock for gods sake, the cattle market is some distance away and this fella had managed to get to the outskirts of the town, probably knackered, like you say a bucket of nuts would have done the trick.

talking to 2 farmers today, 1st says it took 3 shots in all, 2nd says he heard it took 5 ;) marksman indeed ;);):D god help us if we get a real threat

any one interested in the pics

Archived