Viper skins

Just a quick review of the Viper skins from http://www.victorcompanyusa.com/

Firstly I would like to say thanks to Michael who went out of his way to make sure I managed to get a set, thank you Michael.

Now I'm not a plastics expert or a gun smith but this is a quality product with a robust feel and a high quality finish. The fit to my AICS is spot on as the photo below shows, the joins are near perfect and the rubber hand grip works really well. Over all I would say this is a higher quality product than the actual AI panels, and in my opinion leaps ahead of the new AX which I handled a few days ago.

The stock feels good to handle with the pistol grip, not that I ever had a problem with the thumb hole. I will say the the thumb rest above the pistol grip will take a bit of getting used to, if I remember it's there.

viper-Copy.jpg

viper1.jpg

I did take some the photographs of the panels fitted to AICS but they came out rubbish, but everything you need to know is on the website, my skins are now away being decorated ( More to come on that one ). As I understand it Victor company will now ship direct to the UK, which of course is good news.

Lastly thanks to the UKV member who gave me great assistance (you know who are)

Archived