Which 204?

Gaz

Just got a Howa .204 with axiom stock and i love it, far less recoil than my 22-250 i traded, cheaper to run and dam good with the nv gear.

Hi camo

What do'es it shoot like ? Looking to zero mine at about 200 yards.what twist rate is it ,looking for a fast twist so I can use slightly heavier heads as 95% of it's work will be for lamping Charlie

Thanks gaz

S/h Sako 75 with a 223 bolt face, new barrel in the twist you want from one of the many sponsors of this site, better than all the factory options and not much dearer depending on the cost of the donor.

I bought a Sako 75 stainless laminated last month for £625, it was in excellent nick, a new barrel fitted will set you back £550-650.

Hi camo

What do'es it shoot like ? Looking to zero mine at about 200 yards.what twist rate is it ,looking for a fast twist so I can use slightly heavier heads as 95% of it's work will be for lamping Charlie

Thanks gaz

It shoots spot on will do 3 shots @100 touching and thats just wi factory 32gr at the mo, but should be picking up my dies and stuff Monday so gonna be trying the 39sbk. As a standard 1/12 twist, weighs 14.5lb with scope and pod, but i don't do much walking with it so that ain't problem.

Archived