at last

thekeeper

Been after this one for a few weeks ,its give me the run around to say the least ,the one was a male its been around one of my release woods for some time now the other two with it came to the same end last week ,i placed a high seat into a big oak in the middle of a field about 20 acres wood in front marsh and brook to my right ,got into high seat about 7ish then after a scan around with the night vision nothing then 20 min later out of the wood heading for the marsh a quick call it paused ,it rolled over before the bang sako 222 40 gr v max so pleased i finally put an end to this one

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/thekeeper2/IMAG0215.jpg

Well done mate always good to get the awkward ones,there are two that run faster than a greyhound when the lamp hits them here hopefuly the nv will get put to good use when i get it

keeper-good to see someone with a lot of sense -no need to light up the night sky with a lamp just a bit of field craft and some good kit.

love the sako -is the dedicated one of carl wards?

im hopefully on top of the camera shy ones that the bunny bashers have gone giddy with 18 to date with add-on.

Well done keep, whats the night vision youve got there and how far away was charlie.

Tony.

the nv is a trident gen 2plus i comes from deben cost 1600 a lot but i has accounted for many fox's it was 153 pace'saway so i think about 135yds

atb thekeeper

Archived