Stock For Remmy Model 7

Hi all im needing help/advice for a keeper lad who has a model 7 remmy & wishes to restock it. What is out there in the uk or how long to get imported & whats out there?. I did google it a bit but nothing solid for the uk came up i know there is a place that dose laminate stocks but cant remember the site. Dose anyone have a stock or has knowlwdge on what is on offer for him i think he would consider any model 7 stock really but i know he likes thumbhloe stocks hope tis helps cheers.

Hi all im needing help/advice for a keeper lad who has a model 7 remmy & wishes to restock it. What is out there in the uk or how long to get imported & whats out there?. I did google it a bit but nothing solid for the uk came up i know there is a place that dose laminate stocks but cant remember the site. Dose anyone have a stock or has knowlwdge on what is on offer for him i think he would consider any model 7 stock really but i know he likes thumbhloe stocks hope tis helps cheers.

Try these http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/

Hi Vmax i have just imported a thumbhole stock from boyds for a mod 7 must say very pleased with fit and finish.

I also have 2 spare stocks for mod 7 one laminate and one plastic might sell if intrested.

Thanks Richard.

Hi thanks all for input on the matter. I found laminategunstocks uk site with model 7 stocks etc & passed on the site to him. I will let him know of the others & richard if you want to drop me a PM with your No. i can pass it onto him cheers all.

I have 2 model 7's !

One i restocked with a ps precision stock. It is a very good drop in stock light with ali internal frame and ali bedding blocks.

The other is has its original stock and is fine.

I have a black plastic stock in good condition that i also would sell .

Archived