Varminting Action

6mmBR

Hi, it seems the varminting action has been a bit slow for a week :lol: judging by the posts.

Any of you guys been up to anything? With the clock going back the foxing action should pick up.

Cheers

Dave

Ah the luxury of driving around lamping. Like Vim there most of our foxing is on foot with a lamp, good thing is it keeps you fit.

Good to see the feckless fireball on good for Vim :lol:

It just seems that the guys on here who normally post there hunting exploits seem to have been a bit quiet this week.

Cheers

Dave

I just got my tac20 back, so hopefully after a bit of load testing ill be at the foxes again, I have left 2 shoots virtually untouches since august, so I should bag a few first year cubs.

I just got my tac20 back, so hopefully after a bit of load testing ill be at the foxes again, I have left 2 shoots virtually untouches since august, so I should bag a few first year cubs.

I bet your chuffed. Let us know how you get on.

Any pictures of the Cooper wearing her new tube.

Cheers

Dave

Yes it's great to be out. Done a bit with the Lab today. First days picking up is next Wednesday :P

Then early Friday its of to Cornwall for some deer stalking that Rays fixed up for me :D

So hopefully things will liven up. I think the clocks going back this week and driving home from work in the dark hasn't helped.

Cheers

Dave

I was looking forward to this week with the clocks going back, had lots of lamping lined up, but they changed my shifts so i am on nights this week and next, hope to get a bit of lamping in on Sat, doing the family thing on Sunday night :P

Guest varmartin

Hi Panther

Work getting in the way here too....getting an itchy trigger finger, got to go out soon and relieve it :)

Dave,

Hope you have fun when you come down mate.

Martin

I have been out pard and had me a good time but have been too ill to put anything on here. But in brief I have been out ratting, foxing and baging some bunies, and as always I have spent this time out with some top guys. The nights out have been hard work as the foxes don't seem to want to play at the moment, and every night we have been out it has been a still as the grave. But that's the way it goes and we are getting toward the time of year when foxing is hard work anyway as they have other things on there minds, it might begin with "S" but it aint squeak :)

Guest varmartin
Hopefully we can catch up and have a play :lol: I do like rooster impressions at chippies :)

Cheers

Dave

I have got sat afternoon off, but I got an idea you will be off stalking far from me mate...but enjoy it all the same.

Martin

hello everyone

not been on the site for a few months had some major computer problems but sorted now had to get a new pc dragged my'self upto date even got broadband should also be able to put some pictures up when i work it out good thing about not being stuck at a pc though have done plenty of shooting good fox numbers in north wales (well their was :) )

even managed to do my dsc lev1 not been in a class room for years :P

Well Dave i have been busy in sunny spain for the last week sunning ,drinking and some other stuff so got some catching up to do,and say hi to my rifles looks like some of you lads have been baging a few

Archived