TRG338

newsatten

:rolleyes:

Hi all,could do with some advice!

have a TRG 42 in 338, green/phos, geni bipod,brake and moddy,done about 1000,and bout 4 years old,its in nice clean condition, any ideas what sort of money its worth????

Thanks for looking.

70 odd views and no replys!!! i guess that means its about as popular as a rattle snake in a luckydip!! :lol:

come on!! i was thinking 1600-1700???

someone must have sold one of these,

best regards

70 odd views and no replys!!! i guess that means its about as popular as a rattle snake in a luckydip!! :lol:

come on!! i was thinking 1600-1700???

someone must have sold one of these,

best regards

What are they new? My mental rule of thumb is new x 0.6 for good condition or new x 0.65 for superb.

But I suspect that you'll struggle to get that for a s/h 338 due to 2 factors - 1. short barrel life and 2. so few people shoot them.

If you want to advertise it, stick it up in the For Sale section :)

newsatten it would have been more popular had it been the 308 and more people would have had the land and access for it. Don't think most people would have somewhere to use it.

As it is your price doesn't sound bad but its a case of finding the person who wants it, bit like my 243. Thought with it being a sako it would have flown away and also offered to take a px deal into account but nobody yet. Maybe things aren't moving so well at the moment :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,could do with some advice!

have a TRG 42 in 338, green/phos, geni bipod,brake and moddy,done about 1000,and bout 4 years old,its in nice clean condition, any ideas what sort of money its worth????

Thanks for looking.

I was quoted for a new one a fortnight ago £2700 from Continental Shooting Supplies in Scotland .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived