comparator for verniers

sauer

hi guys

im currently using a hex nut style bullet comparator when measuring my rounds to ogive.

im finding my usual cack handedness is giving me various readings when holding the bullet comparoator and trying to read using verniers.

anyone any "techniques" that they find gives dependable repeatable readings?

or can someone recommend a comparator? ...iv eheard of ones that fit onto the verniers themselves ???

cheers

sauer /paul

Nice one Spud, I always wondered how those gauges worked.

How about a video for novice rifle reloaders for making basic ammo and then go through the processes of "accurising" the rounds for your rifle.

There is so much on the web but your vids are straight to the point and even I can follow the technical stuff.

mike i am working on a dvd at this moment in time, so far ive got over three hours of edited footage

question is its on you tube now but not for public veiwing yet as there is more to up load

shoul;d i release whats done so far or wait till every thing is done which will be next winter now as i am waiting for a rifle to be built which will feature in the series

its uo to you guys

Nice one Spud, I always wondered how those gauges worked.

How about a video for novice rifle reloaders for making basic ammo and then go through the processes of "accurising" the rounds for your rifle.

There is so much on the web but your vids are straight to the point and even I can follow the technical stuff.

Actually Mike have a trawl through my films there is quite a bit of basic stuffon there that ive already released

Spud, I'll have a look through later this week.

Personally, I would say release in logical sections as to release all at once may be info overload. I want to see all the steps in preparing and loading for a bog standard 308 Rem 700. Once I am comfortable doing this I then want to get into load development. I see three stages, standard ammo, accurate ammo and competition standard although many might argue that the last two should be the same?

do you want me to find em for you mike if not they are there some where

Archived