Help with getting new rifles

vacant

Hi this is my first post on here and I hope you can help me out. I am looking to get 3 Rifles in .17 HMR .22 and 223 all with free floating barrels.

What I am looking for is.

A thumb hole stock in synthetic with a high comb or an adjustable comb. As I broke my neck at C2 so it can get a bit stiff. I will be putting optics and a suppressors on them.

Ideally I would like the same make and model but in all 3 calibres. I don’t have a vast pit of money so would like something off the shelf and not have to go about getting after market stocks.

I have been looking at the CZ’S this swapping barrels Nonsense doesn’t work for me.

3 different calibres 3 different rifles 3 different jobs.

Cheers Vacant

Hi Vacant

The problem with thumbhole stocks is that they tend to be straight so can be a little uncomfortable unless you get the correct combination of scope height and mount just right especially if you suffer from neck trouble.Best to find somewhere that has them in stock and try before you buy.Theres nothing wrong with the CZ's but also have a look at the Howa's if you're sold on thumbhole.You'll struggle to get synthetic thumbholes as most are laminate

Just to add the Anschutz thumbhole stocks are quite a high comb and in my opinion the most comfortable thumbhole there is but unfortunately have a price tag to match :blink:.If you look on the Highland Outdoor site you'll see the various options for the Howa's in 223

Archived