I have an HTC phone and I have downloaded Strelok for use with my 22-250......The problem I have is inputting the weather, I downloaded Go Weather, which I thought was accurate, but when I set up Sterlok, it asks to "Match current weather", however, it doesn't match what's on "Go Weather". is there some way to sync them to each other?

Cheers

TJ

I have an HTC phone and I have downloaded Strelok for use with my 22-250......The problem I have is inputting the weather, I downloaded Go Weather, which I thought was accurate, but when I set up Sterlok, it asks to "Match current weather", however, it doesn't match what's on "Go Weather". is there some way to sync them to each other?

Cheers

TJ

Very quick reply as about to go:

I don't understand how any ballistic prog can do 'environment' from the met station nearest you on the web. My nearest met station is 15 miles away from me - in Scotland the effects of being in different locations is likely to be even more marked. Only way to do met and expect it to work in a meaningful way is to use a barometer and thermometer where you actually are.

The 'online' met solution is snake oil.

Archived