Rail for Tikka T3 lite

nell

My mate has the above rifle, he also has an IOR scope that he would mount to this rifle and is in need of a rail to do so..

He aquired a rail from Third eye tactical, but they were unable to supply screws for fixing..

Can anybody help?????

My mate has the above rifle, he also has an IOR scope that he would mount to this rifle and is in need of a rail to do so..

He aquired a rail from Third eye tactical, but they were unable to supply screws for fixing..

Can anybody help?????

Bizarrely, the T3 uses the same screws for its rail as those used for a ruger 1022 rail - I forget the designation, but easy to look up. I went around this buoy a few times trying the metric screws listed in the instructions; but they didn't fit. The T3 rail is 100% fitted with imperial screws of the same type as used to fix on the 1022 rail - must be something they did to suit it to the American market.

Guest tisme

Bizarrely, the T3 uses the same screws for its rail as those used for a ruger 1022 rail - I forget the designation, but easy to look up. I went around this buoy a few times trying the metric screws listed in the instructions; but they didn't fit. The T3 rail is 100% fitted with imperial screws of the same type as used to fix on the 1022 rail - must be something they did to suit it to the American market.

I'm glad this was posted I was just about to mount a rail on my T3 with metric screws. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived