243 55grn nosler

bri2506

Im going to load some 243 win for a couple of friends and want some loadings info or some proven loads

Rifles are both sakos one a 75 and the other is a 85

I have some IMR4320 and some 55 grn nosler BT

Ill be using some factory cases they have used and kept.

Im after some proven loads that people have used their selves as close to the materials listed.

I will be changing powder so any thoughts.

I also have H4831SC, H335, N133, N130 if i can use any of these

In addition to what Forbie said, we have to assume you have 243 on YOUR ticket otherwise you are in breach of the system.

Tread carefully :unsure:

I ll rephase that to im loading with them. No shell will be completed with out them been present and no heads will be in my possession. They are always running out and if they can nip round i can Knock a quick batch up for them. They do not have the means to load and as i enjoy it thought it would help out. Im just after some loads to use in their rifles so i dont have to waste time developing loads

Wouldn't go advertising the fact you are loading for other people. Some wouldn't be happy with that and could cause trouble for you.

Im going to load some 243 win for a couple of friends and want some loadings info or some proven loads

Rifles are both sakos one a 75 and the other is a 85

I have some IMR4320 and some 55 grn nosler BT

Ill be using some factory cases they have used and kept.

Im after some proven loads that people have used their selves as close to the materials listed.

I will be changing powder so any thoughts.

I also have H4831SC, H335, N133, N130 if i can use any of these

Please note a friend has aquired some 65grn v max instead of the 55 nosler. Which he will be HOLDING until ready for loading [while he is present], then taking any surplus heads with and any loads with him

• 1 year later...

I've shot a lot of 55's, 44.5 h4895 was my load, 3950 fps in my r93. Use 70's now, better in wind, kinder on barrel and will get further into a bigger animal if you need to, at 3450 I haven't noticed any minuses. I do like the 55's though...

Archived