300 Win Mag in South Africa

Hello Boys,

just a few pic's of my recent visit to the Eastern Cape South Africa

Rifle used 300 Win Mag MO3 Mauser

spot on rifle, scope used Z6I 2.5x15x56

Bullet used 18og Sierra BT

Here is a selection of the superb hunting I had all credit to the PH and trackers

and HUNTERSHILL SAFARI'S

and all game shot was done fair chase basis (no fences) !!!!!!!

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00400-1.jpg

Looks like you had a great time, how was everyone at Hunters Hill? Have they still got the white lion and rhino? The Kudu looks good. Are you having any of the heads mounted?

Having skull mount Impala, Blesbok, Kudu and Springbok shoulder mount and Warthog tusks

Yes the white Lion is a real real big lad and there is now a white cub that he has shired.

The staff and everything at Huntershill was brilliant could not fault anything it was everything we had

hoped for

BACK NEXT YEAR if work is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having skull mount Impala, Blesbok, Kudu and Springbok shoulder mount and Warthog tusks

Yes the white Lion is a real real big lad and there is now a white cub that he has shired.

The staff and everything at Huntershill was brilliant could not fault anything it was everything we had

hoped for

BACK NEXT YEAR if work is ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just out of interest are you havin the taxidermy work done out there? I've had work done in SA at Karl Human and I've had skins tanned at Karoo taxidermy as well. I wouldn't recomend either of them. Plus shipping for finished heads costs a fortune due to the size of the crate.

Archived