Stephen Fawcett Gun Shop, Lancaster

Oly

I'm likely to start passing by this shop a lot with work shortly and I was just wondering if anyone has had any good/bad experiences with this shop - buying/selling guns and the quality of the gunsmith work?

If your up this end of lancs try malmo guns. They dont have in house gun smith but they are good to deal with.

Got to say first time i went to Fawcetts i found them ignorant and not very helpful. But last time they were a lot better.

I have to add to the 'not very happy' group of posters here. I went in for ammo a few times, and was over charged the last time. When I noticed I went back in (20 mins later), and asked them to check their register and my FAC against the receipt. I am not kidding, it took them approx 40 mins of faffing around, serving other customers and pretending to look busy before they sorted their mistake out.

There does seem to be an attitude in certain areas of the gun trade where they expect you to tolerate their rubbish, but one thing's for sure, I'm just the same as 99% of the rest of the members on here and will talk with my feet.

Archived