Nightforce zero stop turret

andybrock

Anyone know why Nightforce don't make zero stop turret for their 8-32 x 56 NXS scope, I've e-mailed them to ask why but got no response from them.

Looking at a couple of US forums they suggest it's because the US militry don't use the 8-32 scope and so it's not worth NF producing the turret for this scope any truth in this?

Andy

Anyone know why Nightforce don't make zero stop turret for their 8-32 x 56 NXS scope, I've e-mailed them to ask why but got no response from them.

Looking at a couple of US forums they suggest it's because the US militry don't use the 8-32 scope and so it's not worth NF producing the turret for this scope any truth in this?

Andy

RUAG the UK Nightforce distributer are not normally to renowned for their help, I would give them a ring in January but dont hold your breath on a reply. If you cant get an answer here the boys at Snipers Hide should know,

A

You could take the turning bit of the turret off, slip a tube/collar bit over the bit with the tree scale on and replace the turning bit of the turret. The turret will stop turning down when it butts up to the tube/collar bit you've installed.

You'll have to keep testing and shortening the tube/collar bit to get it right.

Or you could get lucky if you find something like a cable tie of the right width. :D

The tube/collar is easy enough to do on a lathe. If no lathe available you could do it with drill, hacksaw and file.

Archived