isnipe

gunnery

just downloaded isnipe new app onto iphone bit of aproblem somewhere when i try to enter bullet load and then press next slight delay screen then restarts with isnipe icon anyone else out there had this problem or am i doing something wrong sent e-mail to isnipe to report it waiting for reply

Sounds like you have a problem with the softwear, i would delete iSnipe of you phone completely and re-enstall it mate, it will be free to download again. That should solve the problem. The fella from iSnipe will get back to you, he is normally really good but does take a few days.

ATB

Steve

Sounds like you have a problem with the softwear, i would delete iSnipe of you phone completely and re-enstall it mate, it will be free to download again. That should solve the problem. The fella from iSnipe will get back to you, he is normally really good but does take a few days.

ATB

Steve

uninstall reinstall but betwean doing both resatrt your phone

all is well thanks for that infor fellas guy from isnipe got back to me pretty sharpe good service as you say he told me to delete and reinstall no charge did this and alls well thanks lads.

Archived