lightest and lowest tactical rings

londonhunter

I have a pair of these in 30mm low. 0.925" 6.3oz per pair.

http://www.tacticalprecision.com/tsr_w_steel_30mm_DIO.htm

Happy to help, but I'm not looking to sell them, therefore would only sell at full cost to replace.

Brown dog

thanks but that will be same height as third eye tactical medium which they have in stock

I am really looking for .7 inches since I am only mounting a 42 mm scope

I think QRW and seekins are the only 02 alternatives

I use a 30 mm 10x42 S&B on a pic rail. With TSR Low the dist from top of rail to bottom of scope is just over 8mm ...

Others options I found were..

Smiths Enterprises Tac rings Low = 6.4mm

Leupold QRW Low 3.5mm Med 6.5mm

Leupold Mk 4 Med 6mm

also have a set of PSG (6erman)@ a fraction over 5mm ... on another S&B... the zoom ring touched the top of the rail if I mounted it too far forward but his seems to be the lowest/lightest that worked for me. ....

pS just read the S&B handbook seems 1.5-6 has slightly less diameter eyepiece than 3-12 so might not be a problem for you??

These are alloy

I use a 30 mm 10x42 S&B on a pic rail. With TSR Low the dist from top of rail to bottom of scope is just over 8mm ...

Others options I found were..

Smiths Enterprises Tac rings Low = 6.4mm

Leupold QRW Low 3.5mm Med 6.5mm

Leupold Mk 4 Med 6mm

also have a set of PSG (6erman)@ a fraction over 5mm ... on another S&B... the zoom ring touched the top of the rail if I mounted it too far forward but his seems to be the lowest/lightest that worked for me. ....

pS just read the S&B handbook seems 1.5-6 has slightly less diameter eyepiece than 3-12 so might not be a problem for you??

These are alloy

Thank you

Archived